Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Card a Day

Hi,

I started learning tarot four years ago and found that the card reading could be a hobby, a profession, or an obsession.

Tarot has become the love of my life. I love my cards so much that if i do not take the cards in my hands at least once in a day i feel that i have missed out the best moment of my life.
I started with one card reading in a day and have maintained the routine throughout. This keeps me alert the whole day and on the look out for the new meanings of the card. I try to connect everything that happens throughout the day to the card that I draw in the morning. Believe me it really helps.

Reading the cards for ourself sometimes becomes very difficult. It is very difficult to remain objective about the whole spread. You tend to draw the cards again and again till you get the desired result.
I always shuffle the cards twice or thrice and then draw a card. In the beginning i use to panic when i saw a card like the three of swords or death. Slowly it started seeping in that these cards are not showing all that is bad, and during the whole day i keep thinking about the imagery on the card. It gives me immense satisfaction when i can connect the card with something that happens during the day. This is the best way to connect oneself with the cards.

No comments: