Hi, my name is Shenaz, a housewife and a mother of two grown up kids. In the course of my profession as a beauty therapist I had the opportunity to come across and interact with people from all walks of life and get acquainted with them.
During the course of these interactions one thing was clear; each one had a story to tell and challenges to face. Every one had a unique set of problems but similar concerns. Everyone had just one question, "what does the future have in store for me? "
I too, asked myself the same question and how I wished I had an answer to it.
In 2003, my son went to London for his further studies. The same year I visited him and landed up at a tarot card reader. I was amazed to see her telling me everything that I always wanted to know.
It was unbelievable. Everything that she said was right out of my life, and I knew there and then that I had to learn this art of tarot reading. That set me on the path of this amazing journey, and I m still learning. Tarot is like a vast ocean of knowledge, and the more you read and learn, the more you want to know. In the last three years I have gone through courses, devoured books on tarot, numerology and all that relates to this art.
I bought my first deck and was mesmerized to see that the cards spoke to me. I did not choose the deck, the deck chose me. Gilded Tarot it was. It made me feel so alive that when I took the cards in my hands, they sent shivers down my spine and immediately drew me to them. The vivid images and colors on the cards had me gaping at them for hours together.
My first reading was for my son's friend, who had lost his job and was deeply worried. I was a bit apprehensive at first but with all my faith in what I had learned so far I went ahead with the reading. To my utter surprise my prediction that he would get another job in two weeks was accurate. This was the first step of a mystical journey which I instantly knew was my calling.
No comments:
Post a Comment