Hi,
I had a problem with my internet connection for the last few days and so could not blog for a few days.
I have kept busy with all my household problems like my internet, my car insurance and all appliances breaking down at the wee hours of the day. It was a real nightmare and has kept me so busy. The only routine that i could maintain in this mess was my "CARD A DAY" routine.
I was more than surprised when i drew "the Hierophant" four times in a week, where as a "five of wands" would have been very appropriate.
The cards always surprise me and i tried hard to weave the story of the Hierophant in my routine which was getting bad to worst everyday.
The Hierophant is often a warning against becoming too mired by old, outdated values, and to be a good teacher to others.
When things are chaotic, the Hierophant is the one who sorts everything out and dispenses advice. He is the connection to the greater consciousness, which communicates to us through human means.
If we have a problem, the Hierophant says that you know how to fix it, you just have to take action. The problem is not insurmountable. This gave me the energy to give my best to the small problems that i was facing.
The moral of the story is that cards are the savior of my life, and I learn new things everyday from them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment